|*****STAFF ACCOMODATION AVAILABLE*****
The focus of the position supports and assists the Head Golf Professional and the Golf Pro Shop Assistant in all aspects of running the Golf Operations on a daily basis with the goal of providing a fun and caring environment to create special memories for our guests/members.
1. Demonstrates through their own behavior the Service Culture Standards of Cranberry Village in providing a fun and caring environment for our guests/members and fellow team members which in turn will create special memories.
2. Responds to guest complaints and resolves them in a way that ensures the guest is satisfied, will return again and that every guest departs happy.
3. Maintains and delivers a “no compromise” attitude towards providing the highest possible level of Hospitality, Quality and Value to the guest.
4. Adheres to all of the mandatory written standards of operations, policies, procedures, manuals, oral instructions, employee handbook, collective agreement that is in place at Cranberry Village.
5. Assist in the control and oversee guest/members play – ensure guest check-in, fee collection in coordination with the starter.
6. Assist in the marketing and promotion of new memberships and play
7. Teaching golf, clinics, programs and camps for guests and members.
8. Assist in overseeing all tournaments and any other member events.
9. To be informed on and promote all club activities and services.
10. Enforce all rules and regulations governing golf course usage.
11. To oversee clubhouse cleanliness both indoors and outdoors.
12. Assist in supervising the golf services team.
13. Assist with the Golf Now Tee Time Online Program.
14. Assist with Membership Sales
15. Assist with Season Game Passes Sales
16. Assist with all merchandise sales in the Pro Shop
17. Answering all incoming calls to the Pro Shop in a professional and friendly manner.
18. Supervise the Daily Procedure Tracking Sheets
19. Oversee Fore Reservations.
20. Assist in managing the overall operation of the practice facility.
21. Assist in the planning and budgeting of the golf operations.
22. Has a general knowledge of the resort’s facilities and services
23. Adheres to all Health & Safety policies and procedures and works in a safe manner at all times.
24. Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and have a strong ability to prioritize.
25. May perform other duties and functions as assigned based on business levels throughout the resort.
• Works the majority of the time indoors and outdoors
• Must be able to bend, reach, lift at least 30lbs
• Must be able to walk and stand for an average of 8 hours per shift
• Must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
This position requires a responsible, mature individual with initiative and a hands-on approach.
The incumbent must be well organized, flexible and have the ability to prioritize for maximum efficiency. This position requires someone with strong interpersonal skills, who is responsive to internal and external demands.
Say you saw it on Golf Jobs Canada